2010 – Present
- Prof. Casanova receives a Grant from the National Science Foundation, Information and Computer Science News, University of Hawai’i, July 2019.
- ISI Researchers to “Model the World” with New DARPA Award, USC Viterbi News, March 2018.
- ISI Researchers Apply AI to Large-scale Integrated Modeling with New DARPA Award, ISI News, March 2018.
- Computer Scientist wins NSF Grant, UDaily, December 2017.
- ISI’s Pegasus Program Contributed to New Gravitational-Wave Detector Discovery, USC/ISI, October 2017.
- Nobel Prize-winning discovery on gravitational waves came about with contributions from USC scientists, USC News, October, 2017.
- UH Mãnoa Professor Casanova receives $499,000 NSF grant, University of Hawai’i News, September 2016.