2010 – Present
- Modeling the impact of climate change and human activities on water and food, USC Viterbi News, February 2018.
- ISI Team Receives $13 Million Award to Model the Impact of Climate and Human Activities on Water and Food, ISI News, February 2018.
- Computer Scientist wins NSF Grant, UDaily, December 2017.
- ISI’s Pegasus Program Contributed to New Gravitational-Wave Detector Discovery, USC/ISI, October 2017.
- Nobel Prize-winning discovery on gravitational waves came about with contributions from USC scientists, USC News, October, 2017.
- UH Mãnoa Professor Casanova receives $499,000 NSF grant, University of Hawai’i News, September 2016.