This page contains additional material for the USC’s INF 553/CSCI 541 – Foundations and Applications of Data Mining (Fall 2018) course. A complete list of materials, assignments, and course information is available on blackboard (https://blackboard.usc.edu).
- L01 – Foundations and Applications of Data Mining (Aug 24)
- L02 – Introduction to MapReduce (cont.) (Aug 31)
- L09 – Clustering (Oct 19)
- L10 – Mining Social Network Graphs (Oct 26)
- L11 – Mining Social Network Graphs (Overlapping Communities) (Nov 2)
- L12 – Web Advertising (Nov 9)
- L13 – Mining Data Streams (Nov 16)